Lately, it has come to the realization that the older I get, the less I really care of what my peers think about my preference in women. It hasn't always been this way. They were times when I let the opinions of others get to me. In the end it costed me some potentially meaningful relationships. Though it has been an open secret longer than I have been illustrating these pictures. This is my formal coming out of the closet - Ladies and gentlemen, I am a chubby chaser. It's nothing worth making a huge deal about. I will cope, move forward and live my life the way I want it to be. But let it be known that I have gained the courage and strength to carry on into a much brighter future.
![]() |
| Now that I got that weight off my shoulders... |
Yes, I love big bellies, big butts, thick thighs and huge knockers. I love that a woman can keep it real when it comes to her look. I want to fall in love with the attitude that comes with the package. A need a woman who is comfortable in her own skin. A woman willing to get naked - To get naked on command - to get naked without reservation. A woman I can proudly show off to the homies. A girl I can respect and adore.
No frumpy fat chicks with low self-esteem allowed. I demand confidence in my woman because you are a reflection of us. Who we want to be and where we want to go. I want you in my life. No frumpy fat chicks who always dress down for comfort. I want to tell you that you look good in a thong, in sexy lingerie. Put those bloomers/granny panties away.
This would be less dramatic if less attention was paid to some of the boneheaded things the media tends to say about guys of my ilk. Subject to be addressed in a later conversation. The stigma for guys who are attracted to big beautiful women these days is that we are a bunch of emasculated fellows who are willing to settle for less. I assure you, this is far from the truth. We love women with curves but we too have standards. What we are is a segment of the population that accepted that we love busty women and stripped ourselves of the blinders that society attempt to dictate what the ideal woman should be.
Sorry, This wasn't as uplifting as I had hoped it to be.



No comments:
Post a Comment