Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 Year in Review

2015 Voluptuous Vixens - The BBW Drawings Kevin Richardson
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Normally I don't do this but for some odd reason I feel a bit obligated to do a 2015 Year in Review. The fan base is growing and gaining momentum. In retrospect, 2015 has been a very productive in contrast to years past. Over 10 drawings were produced which has been more since 2010. I look forward to 2016 being a very busy year for I find myself with projects that will regretfully take me away from producing this drawings - but fear not. I'll manage to steal some time in the forthcoming year and give you something.

New Years Eve of 2014 found me calling for a "muse" to draw for this gallery. In 2015 however, that has not come to fruition so I'll extend that call through 2016...hehehe! As we all know it takes patience and as stated before, this year is expected to be a very busy one so patience is key. Thought I should make that through the New Year. Making such a call on my blog is a true "sucka move" but I can live with it.

If you'll allow me to disclose a little secret, I'm working with one. She's not quite the muse however for she lives in another state. She's appeared in a few drawing and is slated for future drawings. But I'm more than willing to make accommodations...