![]() |
| Oh the mess that I have made... |
It was announced that I would be taking a step back from these drawings in 2017. Hopefully this was interpreted as having more pressing matters to tackle. For starters, I'm currently working on the prequel to a graphic novel. If interested you can check out the first Southern Hospitality comic on Comixology.
Speaking of another shameless plug, I have had the honor and privilege along with my writer/brother in comics B. Alex Thompson, of being contributor to the Love Is Love comic book. A joint venture between DC Comics and IDW Publishing in which proceeds will go benefit the victims of the Pulse Nightclub shootings. Thought I would throw that out there...
For the first 20 days of 2017, I found myself in the artistic zone in which benefited in the production of some of the unfinished drawings laying around this very cluttered studio. The above pic should serve as testament to what's in the works...





